Maximize performance through sound management practices.
Emerald Communities offers management expertise focused on creating positive experiences for everyone involved—residents, employees and investors. From time-tested practices to innovative new solutions, we help the communities we manage meet the evolving needs of today’s seniors.
A full range of customizable services are available for all types of senior living:
Life Plan and rental communities, independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care.
Emerald Communities will help navigate the complex challenges of financing, budgets and regulations.
Financial Management Services
- Development of financial plans and strategic planning models
- Provide accounting policies; monitor and manage chart of accounts and financial reporting systems
- Direct and support operating and capital budget development
- Prepare financial statements; monitor key ratios and benchmarks
- Oversee completion of annual financial statement audit
- Manage regulatory statement preparation and filing
- Recommend financing opportunities for optimum debt structure
- Payroll processing
- Medicare cost report coordination; Medicare, HMO and insurance billing oversight
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivable
Tap into our experience guiding everything from successful day-to-day operations to federal and state compliance.
- Operations training and performance monitoring for executive director
- Development and monitoring of operating policies and procedures
- Assist with evaluation and development of capital improvement and replacement plans
- Organizational leadership and support
- Review and negotiate vendor and service contracts, including group purchasing
- Monitor changes and developments in federal and state health care laws and requirements
- Coordinate and manage strategic planning process in conjunction with the board of directors
- Board reporting, meeting support, education and consultation
- Manage outside legal counsel engaged to represent the community